Mary Juetten is of counsel to Nimbus Legal. Mary is also the founder and CEO of Traklight, the only self-guided software platform that assesses business risk and identifies intellectual property, essentially a business legal checkup. She has dedicated her more-than-30-year career to helping businesses achieve and protect their success, specializing in transition or early stage companies to help create sustainable financial growth.
In 2015, Mary co-founded Evolve Law to accelerate the adoption of technology within the legal industry and she sold it to Above the Law in March 2018. In addition, she is a LegalShield Access Advocate. Mary holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from McGill University and a Juris Doctorate from Arizona State University, as well as both US and Canadian public accountant certifications. Mary is currently pursing her LLM at Arizona State University’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law.
Mary is an international writer, speaker, and mentor, and sits on the Group Legal Services Association board and the Advisory Board of Evolve the Law. She previously represented entrepreneurs on the Board of the Crowdfunding Investment Regulatory Advocates and the Licensing Executive Society Emerging Enterprises committee.
Mary’s first book was Small Law Firms KPIs: How to Measure your Way to Greater Profits, published by Thomson Reuters in 2016, and her second, The Business of Legal: The Data-Driven Law Practice, will be released in the summer of 2018 on Amazon.
- McGill University B.Comm 1986 & Diploma in Public Accountancy 1987
- Chartered Accountancy Designation Canada 1988
- CPA, Illinois 2007
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University, J.D. 2010
- Washington State Bar Admission June 2018
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University, LLM 2020
- Arizona Technology Council Governor Celebration of Innovation Finalist 2013
- Success Magazine – Start Small Win Big – 2014 Winner
- Fastcase 50 Class of 2016
- American Bar Association Legal Technology Resource Center
- 2016 Women in Legal Tech
I am originally Canadian and played hockey there and in Arizona and way back before girls were ‘allowed’ play hockey, I played ringette in Quebec in the 1970s and 1980s.